Link to the single resource calendar
After you have created a Single Calendar for a custom Dimension, you might want to create a button on the Salesforce record layout that takes users to the single calendar of that record.
Navigate to the custom object in Salesforce setup
Go to the subsection Buttons, Links, and Actions
Click New Button or Link
Give the button a name and label. For example: "View Calendar"
Display Type can be either: Detail Page Link or Detail Page Button
For behaviour select: Display in existing window with sidebar
For Content Source select URL
Paste the following code snippet into the link text box.
URL Code snippet
Select <REPLACE_THIS_WITH_RECORD_ID> open the dropdown under Insert Field and select Record Id
The link or button definition should now look something like this:
You can now edit the Page Layouts you want this button to appear on and add the button to the custom buttons section.
- Deploy GoMeddo configuration data across orgs
- GoMeddo Reservation Data Import Considerations
- Reset configuration data (Sandbox Refresh)
- Potential Installation Issues
- (GoMeddoOrangeBlackFav) You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.